Dr. Ken Johnston, keynote speaker at the Questers Spring Conference in Red Deer, triggered a lot of discussion about extra terrestrials or star beings on earth, flying around the earth, and having settlements on the Moon. One of the questions that came up in the workshop was what the different species were called, that visited from outer space.
I thought it might be fun and help us prep for the Questers Fall conference to look up the different species that are known, and to find different sources where readers can go to look up information on UFO’s, ETs, and whether star beings are “out” there.
Here is a listing of different, identified beings from a listing in Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alleged_extraterrestrial_beings. You can go to the site to see the drawings.
- Flatwoods monster
- Hopkinsville Goblin
- Little green men
- Reptilians and Reptiloids
The website MAAR, Malevolent Alien Abduction Research lists many more species. The chart from the site is below. (http://www.maar.us/alien_species.html)
Organizations and Web Sites To Look at for Information on ETs
(This is not an exhaustive list. If you have favorite sites, send them to me and I will add them.)
- https://www.seti.org/ Seti Institute
- https://www.coasttocoastam.com/ Coast to Coast Radio
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cosmic_passport Cosmic Passport Radio (Elizabeth Anglin and Cosmic Radio will be at the fall Questers conference in 108 Mile House)
- http://www.collective-evolution.com Collective Evolution
- http://bigthink.com Big Think
- https://kauilapele.wordpress.com Kauilapele’s Blog
- https://divinecosmos.com/ (website for David Wilcock)
- http://kenjohnstonsrmedia.blogspot.ca/ Dr Ken Johnston blog
- http://www.thespaceshow.com The Space Show
- https://www.gaia.com Gaia
That’s it! There is lots out there about what is flying around in the Universe, and whether the frequent flyers are visiting Earth.
Check it out. Leave your comments.
Walk in peace.