Happy Summer! As you may remember, our Quester journal editor Roger Joyeaux is passing the batton of our journal over to member Brenda Stewart, beginning with the upcoming autumn journal. Brenda has composed a letter to share with you all. She is looking forward to our participation in filling our journal with Questers’ input and ideas. I’ll let her tell you in her letter below. Meanwhile, we are working on posting the replay for Evelyn Mulders’ multi-level presentation on Sacred Geometry and the auric field that was enjoyed by all. We hope to have it up early this week and will notify you with the unique link.
Namaste, Jacquelyn Rose
Our next e-Journal will be available at the autumn solstice and the theme is ENVISIONING (YOUR) FUTURE.
However, after writing that, submissions DO NOT HAVE TO follow the theme — they can be about anything.
Re: the theme: This does not mean perpetuating someone else’s idea(s) for the future, but rather,
mapping-out what you want to have manifest in your life.
You see, what you think, do, and thus create affects the whole…and, of course, will change things for
better or for worse depending on your thoughts because that is how the Law of Attraction basically works.
So…you are here on Earth, and the world is your oyster…the whole kit and kaboodle.
Your thoughts create your reality here. What do you envision from this day forwards?
** If the submission involves someone else (a co-contributor, a quote, a paraphrase, the entire item…),
CSQ will need that person’s (or their estate’s) permission to use your submission. **
For instance, I recently obtained Ronna Herman’s permission to use an excerpt of one of her AA Michael
channellings for the CSQ September 2020 e-Journal even though permission was not required by her.
DEADLINE: August 15/2020 or earlier for mid-September 2020
* poetry * article(s) * photograph(s) * a thought or an anecdote * stories (fiction or non-fiction) *
* reviews (films, books, shops, even eateries if you think it’s a Quester-type of place, etc.) * etc.
* what you do for a living and/or what you would love to do for a living and if not in this life then in a
future life * a hobby or pastime * for instance:
* biogeometry * feng shui (geomancy) * healing (nature, humans, earth, geopathic zones…) *
* sacred geometry * GMOs * geo-engineering aka chemtrails * technologies (good or bad) *
* gardening * walking or riding * art * humour (making people smile & laugh) * auras * chakras *
* animal/nature communication * crop circles * meditation * random acts of kindness * astronomy *
* about a place you travelled to OR where you want to travel to OR perhaps, time travelling…and why *
* a course you participated in * vortices/leys, etc.* a memory * on being an elder * sacred sites *
* a dowsing place you would like to visit, or a dowsing skill you would like to learn or hone…and why *
* your encounters with quantum energy (aka the twilight zone sometimes) * music * labyrinths *
* working with crystals and/or crystal grids * archaeology/anthropology * mediumship * whatever…
Being an expert is not required. Besides, an expert is simply a person with an opinion. That person’s opinion may be shared by many, and you need to know that there is always another expert’s differing opinion that’s also shared by many. When you learn the opinions of the different sides, you can then form your own opinion, and know that it is normal to change or evolve your opinion. Often people refuse to accept your different POV, and sometimes you do this to others. Also, remember to harm no one (& nothing) including your self.
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and CSQ will forward them to me,
or mail them to: PO Box 19109, RPO West 4th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6K 4R8 Canada.
You can have your name mentioned, your initials, or keep your identity anonymous.
Other e-Journals dates ALWAYS in need of your input: mid-Dec., mid-Mar, mid-Jun, mid-Sep, etc.
p.s. If you want a fancy e-journal and you have the necessary software (eg. InDesign), I can copy edit submissions, and re-check any permissions, and then forward the finished item to you for pasting into the layout. You must be a CSQ member and known to the CSQ board.
Otherwise, I will create an e-journal that may lack finesse but will be readable (easy on the eyes). I have a print journalism certificate, a B.Sc., and a TESOL diploma, among other certificates, diplomas, and night courses galore. I’ve been a quester of knowledge from the get-go and earned a rep for asking why, why, why (which most of my teachers hated…and as a teacher myself, I encourage = critical thinkers, please).
If you want to see me, type in at www.duckduckgo.com (or the invasive google.com): vcc award 2014 brenda and it’ll give you the YouTube address where my VCC Alumni Award video is located. I was flustered on the filming day (coming from downtown to the UBC area), but my students were magnificent. Many of them had nominated me :o) (I was given two awards for volunteerism in 2014…the other was from the UNA (UBC area)).
Have a lovely rest of the summer,
Brenda Stewart, CSQ Vancouver chapter