Some people have a difficult time opening up their creativity. There are many books written about how to be creative and how to keep being creative. The common theme is that we must/need to let go of fear.
The other day, one of my friends sent me this wonderful list of affirmations by Louise Hay. The affirmations are about opening up your creativity.
It is a wonderful read!
Affirmations for Creativity
– by Louise Hay
If there’s a particular project you want to work on, or if you just want to be more creative in general, then you can use some of the following affirmations. Use them joyously as you release your creativity in a million and one different projects.
- I release all resistance to expressing my creativity fully.
- I am always in touch with my creative source.
- I create easily and effortlessly when I let my thoughts come from the loving space of my own heart.
- I do something new or at least different—every day.
- There is ample time and opportunity for creative expression in whatever area I choose.
- My family totally supports me in fulfilling my dreams.
- All of my creative projects bring me great satisfaction.
- I know that I can create miracles in my life.
- I feel good expressing myself in all sorts of creative ways.
- I am my own unique self: special, creative, and wonderful. I direct my creative talents toward music, art, dance, writing—anything that gives me pleasure.
- The key to creativity is knowing that my thinking creates my experience. I use this key in every area of my life.
- I am a clear thinker, and I express myself with ease.
- I am learning to be more creative every day.
- My job allows me to express my talents and abilities, and I rejoice in this employment.
- My potential is unlimited.
- My innate creativity surprises and delights me.
- I am safe, and I am fulfilled in all that I do.
- My talents are in demand, and my unique gifts are appreciated by those around me.
- Life is never stuck, stagnant, or stale, for each moment is ever-new and fresh.
- My heart is the center of my power. I follow my heart.
- I am a joyous, creative expression of life.
- Ideas come to me easily and effortlessly.
Go in peace.