Canadian Society of Questers (CSQ) is sharing this event because it is of interest to our members. CSQ is not endorsing any of the speakers in the Winter of Wellness event, or recommending any healing practices. This notice is simply for information purposes.
BRIDGING SCIENCE, SPIRITUALITY, AND THE REAL WORLD
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the wellness claims out there and wish you could find leading-edge information you can trust?
Whether you’re dealing with chronic pain, moving toward optimal health, getting in shape or seeking relief from stress, it can be difficult to know where to turn for approaches that support your WHOLE being — body, mind, and soul.
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me for Winter of Wellness, which brings together 30+ top doctors, teachers, and healers in service to your holistic health.
I’m honored to be among those sharing innovative insights and techniques that can empower you to take control of your health and wellbeing.
During this 5-day online event, you’ll hear from Dr. Sue Morter, Daisy Lee, David Crow, Holly Tse, Arjun Das, Alison Armstrong, Wendy DeRosa, Koya Webb, Tom OBryan, myself, and many other top experts in their fields…
Embark on a journey that can SUPERCHARGE your whole life and revitalize your family, your friends… and even your community.
I hope you’ll participate in this FREE online series, which will expand your horizons and open you to new levels of wellness in all areas of your life!
RSVP here for Winter of Wellness — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.com/go/wow19braden/braden/
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover during this year’s Winter of Wellness:
- Healing with medicinal plants & herbs
- Applying essential energy medicine principles & techniques
- Eating for a thriving body, community & planet
- The health benefits of true romantic intimacy
- Using herbs and essential oils for musculoskeletal pain and inflammation
- Treating chronic illness, pain & fatigue
- Activating the creative brilliance inside you for your neurological and psychological wellbeing
- Combining neurology, integrative medicine & mindfulness for optimal brain health
- The relationship between our health & the health of our planet
- Healing your children of chronic health issues due to toxins in our environment