Benefits of Membership in the Canadian Society of Questers
- Receive the Journal 4 times/year. The Journal is packed with information and articles by knowledgeable questers, relating to a variety of subjects.
- Reduced admission fees to chapter meetings, workshops, retreats, the spring conference and the fall conference.
- 15% Discount on courses and programs at http://extraordinary-healing-arts.academy/
- Quester Newsgroup – find out more and join at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/questernews/info
- Listing in the CSQ online Networking Directory (optional)
- To become a member, simply buy a yearly subscription for the type of membership you would like.
- Renewal of your membership is automatic and can be canceled at any time.
If you have questions in regards to our memberships, please contact:
Canadian Society of Questers
Serah Roer, Membership Secretary
PO Box 1465,
Salmon Arm BC V1E 4P6
To Set up a Chapter in a New Area
- There must be 6 members to start a chapter
- There needs to be a chairman and a secretary/treasurer
- Send in an annual report
Meeting details are totally up to the chapter so they decided where and when to meet, how meetings are conducted, setting fees for members and nonmembers to attend, topics, speakers, etc. CSQ offers a $50 to cover admin costs involved in getting the chapter started.
See Chapters page for more information.